hi reader

sry long time no post le i only update song nia psps lazy to post
erm today i wake up at 2pm then i go listen some song then i found M.street FOr my LOVE song in youtube i hear i love the song beri much then i go find is very diffcult to find sia then i go to google find i press M.street i saw 1 web write M.street 1 member die he suicide in the office wa very sad sia i go find find the song then find until 8pm i still cannot find sia then i go see basketball match
at 619 there finish le we slack for awhile then we go mac eat then go hame then i reach home faster go find the M.street song again then i talk wif winnie in msn then i found LOL LUCKY SIA haha

this song is so meanful n so nice can go n find i hav upload the song in my blog the first song u enter my blog is M.street FOR my love download if u like form my blog no virus de

the LINK FOR THE M.STREET MEMBER DEATH


take care everyone~!!!!

signing off

Nobody

0 comments:


I wish I could say that getting over you
was the last thing on my mind.

My heart's broken into a million pieces

and some of the pieces I can't find.



I believed you when you said you loved me,

I believed every word you ever said.

Now I realize they were all lies

and they're the reason my heart has bleed.



I would've never believed

it would be so hard to forget about you.

I think of you during every conversation

and every task I do.

I want nothing more than to forget

all the hurt and pain you put me through.

Thinking of all your empty and broken promises

leaves my heart feeling blue.



Even though it doesn't seem like it,

every day my heart gets a little stronger.

And the time between the moments

I think of you gets a little longer.



Even though it's getting easier,

I never really knew,

that getting over you would be

the hardest thing I'd ever have to do.

 

home | Created by Asakura sasuri™